PeaZip Portable is the easy to use PeaZip file archiver packaged as a portable app, so you can take your file archiver with you and work with your compressed 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, RAR files and more on the go.
PeaZip is an OS-portable archiver tool (released for Windows and Linux); it supports it´s native Pea archive format (featuring compression, splitting and flexible encryption and integrity check schemes) and other mainstream formats, with special focus on handling open formats.
Supports 7Z, 7-Zip sfx, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LHA/LZH, NSIS, OOo, PAQ/LPAQ, PEA, QUAD, RAR, RPM, split, TAR, Z, ZIP.
- Extract 118 file types, including RAR
- Create 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, *PAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, TAR, UPX, ZIP
- Edit, save and restore archive layouts
- Apply multiple filters to archive contents
- Archive splitting and joining
- Encryption and secure deletion
- File comparison and checksum / hash (CRC, MD5, SHA…)
The interface is fully skinnable (skins can be customized and saved as plain text to be re-edited as freely as possible) and uses customizable transparency.