7GIF is a full features animated GIFs player for Windows.
Never heard of animated GIFs?
Those little sound-less videoclips, often found all over the web, usually made for funny and crazy stuff.
Windows lacks a real player for these files, this is why 7GIF was born. With 7GIF you will be able to display and play back animated GIFs and do much more as well. It also includes many options to control the animation, just like an actual media player.
With 7GIF you have full control over the animation: play, pause, repeat, frame-by-frame view, zoom, speed up/down; and a LOT of features like: frames export, fast GIFs switching, slideshow, full screen mode, Windows 7 (8 and 10) advanced taskbar features, multilanguage UI, online updates.
What’s new in this version:
New in version 126.96.36.1996:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the window to be resized on Windows Vista and XP;
- Fixed a bug that caused 7GIF to use the wrong quality setting on first run;
- Fixed a bug that caused the playlist to not be updated after a GIF file was deleted;
- Fixed a bug that caused 7GIF to crash if every GIF file in the playlist was deleted;
- Fixed a bug that caused the toolbar playlist button to be disabled after closing a GIF file;
See all new features »