EasyBCD is NeoSmart technology, “award-winning answer to the control of your bootloader. EasyBCD extends and revamps in Windows Vista / Windows 7 a BCD boot loader, and with EasyBCD, almost anything is possible set between and configure a dual-boot Windows 7, Windows Vista, the older versions of Windows, such as XP and 2003, Linux and Ubuntu, BSD and Mac OS X is a breeze. you just point and click EasyBCD does the rest.
EasyBCD is geared for users of all kinds. Whether you just want to add an entry to your old XP partition or want to create a duplicate for testing purposes; if you’re interested in debugging the Windows Kernel or septuple-booting your seven test operating systems, EasyBCD is the key.
- Boot into XP/Vista/7/8/10/Ubuntu/OS X and more!
- Boot from USB, Network, ISO images, Virtual Harddisks (VHD), WinPE, and more!
- Repair the Windows bootloader, change your boot drive, create a bootable USB, and more!
- Rename entries, set default boot target, change BCD timeout, hide the boot menu, and more!
- Create your own custom boot sequence, hide drives on boot, backup and restore configurations, and more