Reviewing Microsoft Office Accounting Express
Microsoft Office Accounting Express is an essential tool for managing your small business.
With the look and feel of familiar Microsoft Office products, Office Accounting Express is easy to use and helps you save time, get organized, and do business online.
Whatever your idea, take it further with these great features:
- Create quotes and invoices
- Write checks, track expenses, and reconcile online bank accounts.
- Track expenses and employee time
- Manage payroll and taxes with ADP’s integrated payroll service
- Store and organize all your customer, vendor, employee, and financial information in one place
- List items on eBay
- Track sales activity, and download and process orders
- Email invoices and get paid faster with PayPal
- Monitor your customers’ business credit in real-time through Equifax.
- Follow the easy, step-by-step instructions in the Startup Wizard to get up and running quickly.
- Access helpful demos, step-by-step guides, and other product information from the new Resource Center.
- Import your existing financial data from other programs, such as Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Money, and Intuit QuickBooks.
- Find the features you need quickly with the intuitive and familiar Microsoft Office interface.
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2 or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or Windows Vista and later operating systems
- Microsoft Office Word 2002 or later is required to create customized invoices, sales orders, quotes, customer credit memos, customer statements, and purchase orders.
- Microsoft Office XP (any edition) or later is required to export data to Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
- To share data among multiple computers, the host computer must be running Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later, or Windows XP Professional SP2 or later.2
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only.
- Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in, Word 2007, or Outlook 2007, is required to send documents as e-mail attachments in PDF or XPS format.
- Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager SP4 or later is required to share financial data.
- Excel 2003 or later required to use Excel reports in Analysis Tools